Cardinal Valley Industrial Supply has supplied quality air starters, air starter parts, service and repairs to the oil & gas, marine towing, power generation, mining, trucking and public utility industries since 1993. After beginning as a remanufacturing and repair shop for air starters, Cardinal Valley has expanded to become a distributor and repair center for the leading U.S. air starter product manufacturers. Our range of product allows us to provide air starters that crank engines with displacements from a less than 2.0 cubic liters (122 cubic inches) to over 1,300.0 cubic liters (81,000+ cubic inches). Cardinal Valley has met and continues to provide air starter needs for applications worldwide.
We believe that a quality product is no better than the service you receive. To provide the best possible service to our customers, Cardinal Valley is committed to maintaining:
- Knowledgeable, factory trained sales staff dedicated to recommending the best starter for your application
- Factory trained service staff in all product lines
- 24 to 48 hour turn-a-round on repairs
- An inventory of new starters, remanufactured starters, OEM parts and accessories in all product lines
- Administrative systems built on proven technology that provides accurate information
By sustaining these standards we can continue as your “air starting system specialist”.